Special Offer for businesses in the south-east
As of April 2021, we are offering small companies a fixed rate for preparing a business for UKAS accredited 9001 certifications. If you have up to five employees and work out of one site, we are offering our fixed-rate consultancy for £2,000.
Following conditions apply:
- Only up to a maximum of 5 employees
- Must operate out of one site
- Must not be part of a larger group of companies,
- South East based companies preferred
This offer is valid until 30 June 2021.
Contact me at email@example.com and quote 2K offer.
SPECIALIST CONSULTANTS FOR QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS.
Quality Management Projects or QM Projects Limited is a consulting, training and process auditing company. We specialise in implementing Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard; ISO 14001:2015 Environmental and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Standard.
We use these standards as frameworks to build efficient systems meeting our clients’ specifications and the standards required to gain UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Services).
Principal director and consultant of Quality Management Products, Ian Walker, CQP MCQI RSC, has successfully helped organisations, across a variety of sectors, ranging from small independent businesses to large blue-chip companies.
Our industries include:
- Precision engineering
- Scientific instrument manufacturers
- Medical instruments
- Aerospace including Rolls-Royce Turbines and the Airbus A380 design project
- NATS (National Air Traffic Services)
- Furniture design and manufacture
- Specialist printers
- Environmental reporting consultants
- Glass Engineering
- Training providers
- Construction including Structural Steel Factory Production Control procedures
- Beauty product manufacturers
- Organic farming
- Adhesive and sealant manufacturers
- Main contractors in construction
- Injection plastic moulders
- Re-engineering/ recycling of electrical/ communication technology
- Lift installation engineering
Ian Walker CQP MCQI RSC
Chartered Quality Professional
Registered Senior Consultant