Workshops and Training
Special Offer for businesses in the south-east
As of November 2020, we are offering small companies a fixed rate for preparing a business for UKAS accredited 9001 certifications. If you have up to five employees and work out of one site, we are offering our fixed-rate consultancy for £2,000.
Following conditions apply:
- Only up to a maximum of 5 employees
- Must operate out of one site
- Must not be part of a larger group of companies,
- South East based companies preferred
This offer is valid until 31 January 2021.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote 2K offer.
EXPERIENCED INTERACTIVE TRAINING
We all love interactive workshops and training and, with many years’ experience in our chosen fields, the consultants engaged to deliver training for Quality Management Projects are enthusiastic and passionate about their subjects.
Many of the courses are developed from real experiences and our aim is to make training an experience. Here is a selection of our Essential Business Workshops which we can deliver on your premises or at a venue convenient to your workforce. Our workshops are designed to meet your company’s specific requirements.
Essential Business Workshops & Training
- Handling Customer Complaints
- Stress in the Workplace
- Supplier Management
- Communication Myths and Strategies
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- The Cost of Poor Quality
- Writing Company Policies
- Setting Management/Business Objectives and Targets
- Leadership and Commitment
- Writing Procedures, Work Instructions and Process Mapping
- Using Non-conformities as Lessons Learnt for Continual Improvement
- Introduction to Quality Management Systems
- Introduction to Environmental Management Systems
- Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
In conjunction with our Associates and, supported by Sussex Chambers of Commerce, we organise Essential Business Workshops, seminars and training events in Sussex, and the South East, subject to organisations/requirements. These full and half-day events are designed to give you and your employees the maximum return on investment.
Internal Auditor Training
We like to train groups of four people per course. Costs are per course, not per person so you can put two people or six forward for training and the rate will be the same. We do not run public internal auditor training courses. All our training is run in-house using your processes.
Conducted one-to-one with Managers, Managing Directors or business owners to help them coordinate their effective management systems.
Quality Awareness Training
Quality Awareness Training is always interactive where we will discuss lean practices, value-adding and non-value adding activities, the cost of poor quality, and most importantly, in a lot of cases, how to get the best out of your quality management system and make the system pay.
Consultancy is effective and efficient.