ISO 9001 Business Support
Special Offer for businesses in the south-east
As of April 2021, we are offering small companies a fixed rate for preparing a business for UKAS accredited 9001 certifications. If you have up to five employees and work out of one site, we are offering our fixed-rate consultancy for £2,000.
Following conditions apply:
- Only up to a maximum of 5 employees
- Must operate out of one site
- Must not be part of a larger group of companies,
- South East based companies preferred
This offer is valid until 30 June 2021.
Contact me at email@example.com and quote 2K offer.
How can an ISO 9001 help my small business?
The ISO 9001 Certification for small businesses is a quality management system which will help your team improve performance, streamline processes, reduce errors, improve efficiency and ultimately reduce waste.
If you run a small business, this will help you reduce costs and improve productivity. Gaining a 9001 certification will demonstrate to potential clients/customers that your company is committed to improvement. In turn, this will increase sales as your business will be recognised as having an international kitemark of quality.
Whether your business sells products or services, the ISO 9001 can improve customer retention through improved customer satisfaction.
Costs for small businesses will depend on your business sector, your turnover and the number of employees.
Quality Management Projects can support you through the accreditation to 9001. You will have a dedicated project manager to make the process as straightforward as it can be. This will include helping you to make any improvements necessary to gain the certification.
Once you have achieved the certification, you just need to pass an annual audit to ensure you maintain the ISO 9001 certification, which is quite a simple process once you have achieved the standards.
Using a company such as ourselves will speed up your process and save you a lot of time and effort. We make certification easier as we create complex document trails quicker and build a system that will work for your company.
What is ISO 9001 certification, and what does it involve?
9001 is a basic framework for any sized organisation. Here are a few examples of how it can help small businesses:
- An ISO 9001 is a business management system and a great development opportunity for business owners to get a clear understanding of their business with all the valuable data they have accumulated. This includes risk management processes, customer reviews, internal audits, management reviews and product/service complaints.
- Compiling the data provides a solid company overview, reliable records and provides the ability to move forward with any improvements.
- The business processes also ensure that materials purchased from suppliers have been evaluated and supply chains are of a certain quality and consistency.
- ISO 9001 process will help a small business increase their profitability and encourage new customers who are looking for certification as part of contractual requirements.