Special Offer for businesses in the south-east
As of November 2020, we are offering small companies a fixed rate for preparing a business for UKAS accredited 9001 certifications. If you have up to five employees and work out of one site, we are offering our fixed-rate consultancy for £2,000.
Following conditions apply:
- Only up to a maximum of 5 employees
- Must operate out of one site
- Must not be part of a larger group of companies,
- South East based companies preferred
This offer is valid until 31 January 2021.
Contact me at email@example.com and quote 2K offer.
THE BENEFITS OF IMPLEMENTING ISO and BS EN STANDARDS
What benefits have companies gained from implementing effective management systems?
- Improved internal communication and external communications between suppliers and customers.
- Developed effective practical policies as statements of intent and leadership commitment.
- Increased focus on business objectives and targets.
- Clear focus and visibility of internal processes.
- Ability to measure performance to improve efficiency and process effectiveness.
- Effective induction of new staff and contractors.
- Raised companies profile leading to increased sales and opportunities.
- Identified the location of mistakes and occurrence of non-conformances.
- Identified risks and opportunities.
- Created pride and a sense of improved teamwork.
- Protected the business through applicable legislation and risk register.
Our objective is to try and help companies with what is relevant, this can only be achieved by understanding our clients and their business.