Special Offer for businesses in the south-east
As of April 2021, we are offering small companies a fixed rate for preparing a business for UKAS accredited 9001 certifications. If you have up to five employees and work out of one site, we are offering our fixed-rate consultancy for £2,000.
Following conditions apply:
- Only up to a maximum of 5 employees
- Must operate out of one site
- Must not be part of a larger group of companies,
- South East based companies preferred
This offer is valid until 30 June 2021.
Contact me at email@example.com and quote 2K offer.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS HELP ORGANISATIONS REDUCE WASTE THROUGH ERRORS, SAVE ENERGY, REDUCE PRODUCTION COSTS AND IMPROVE COMMUNICATIONS
Quality Management Projects Ltd specialise in a relevant continual process and business improvement.
As generalists, we can help companies ranging from small two-man businesses to large blue-chip companies. We have experience in a variety of different sectors.
- Business systems implementation
- Process mapping, which identifies a sequence of steps, activities or components that are needed to deliver any result or outcome.
- Written procedures
- Staff training (e.g. addressing the cost of poor quality awareness)
- Process of Audits, an examination of results to determine whether activities, resources and behaviours are managed effectively and efficiently
- Process Auditor Training
- Essential Workshops COSHH Assessment is all about identifying the hazards and assessing risks within your trade or industry. This may include dust emissions, mist, fumes or vapour or liquids, such as pastes and gels, which come into contact with the skin.
- (ESOS) Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme – Energy management system auditing. If your company qualifies for the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS), you will require a mandatory energy assessment every four years. These assessments are audits of the energy used by your buildings, industrial processes and transport which identify cost-effective energy-saving measures. Companies with over 250 employees or who have an annual balance sheet totalling more than £33.5 million, should be compliant with ESOS.
Our experience and knowledge, with quality management systems, gives us a unique background to support companies in their development of processes and future compliance. Businesses can further benefit by outsourcing support for ongoing continuous service improvements.