BS 18001 transition to ISO 45001:2018
Note to all SME's who currently have BS OHAS 18001, and have not yet mad the transition to ISO 45001:2018, contact us, we can help.
Send us a copy of your current manual and we can do the changes for you.
If you have an Integrated Management System, which includes ISO 9001 / ISO 14001, and possible BS 18001:2007, we can help sort that out too.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS HELP ORGANISATIONS REDUCE WASTE THROUGH ERRORS, SAVE ENERGY, REDUCE PRODUCTION COSTS AND IMPROVE COMMUNICATIONS
Quality Management Projects Ltd specialise in a relevant continual process and business improvement.
As generalists, we can help companies ranging from small two-man businesses to large blue-chip companies. We have experience in a variety of different sectors.
- Business systems implementation
- Process mapping, which identifies a sequence of steps, activities or components that are needed to deliver any result or outcome.
- Written procedures
- Staff training (e.g. addressing the cost of poor quality awareness)
- Process of Audits, an examination of results to determine whether activities, resources and behaviours are managed effectively and efficiently
- Process Auditor Training
- Essential Workshops COSHH Assessment is all about identifying the hazards and assessing risks within your trade or industry. This may include dust emissions, mist, fumes or vapour or liquids, such as pastes and gels, which come into contact with the skin.
- (ESOS) Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme – Energy management system auditing. If your company qualifies for the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS), you will require a mandatory energy assessment every four years. These assessments are audits of the energy used by your buildings, industrial processes and transport which identify cost-effective energy-saving measures. Companies with over 250 employees or who have an annual balance sheet totalling more than £33.5 million, should be compliant with ESOS.
Our experience and knowledge, with quality management systems, gives us a unique background to support companies in their development of processes and future compliance. Businesses can further benefit by outsourcing support for ongoing continuous service improvements.